Thursday, February 24, 2011

Whats A Good Incest Anime

Makeup Look Black Swan in brown

Elisa has long Makeover books sent me various shades of Elizabeth Arden and drawing the other day I made up with one of them, I took pictures for you to see the result.
I have been surprised at how pigmented and soft they are, plus the amount they bring. Are 2.15 grams. If memory serves me correctly the MAC are about 1.5 grams. They are somewhat larger and I think the price should be either cheaper or something more expensive (but little more.) I leave the link to the website in USA, then you have the price in dollars.

As I said the colors are highly pigmented but I think the color selection is generally not too successful, at least for my taste. In web page out much darker than they really are, and blue is impossible that much to play with them do not find any possible combination. Should be added that have a pearl finish, which is not always good. Of time that is saved is what you will see below.

Then I leave the picture as was in the eye, and below what I used.
Eyes:
PREBASIC
-Too Faced Shadow Insurance shadows
-pencil
Urban Decay in tone Underground around the eyelid (this is a golden brown)
Topaz Shade EA around the eyelid
Shade MAC Typographic in the "V" outside to smoke and delineate the area of \u200b\u200btabs very slightly.
MAC Mylar Shade below the brow to highlight

-Pencil Zero UD for waterline
-

Mascara L'Oreal Double Extension



Face:
-010-tone nude Diorskin
-Duo "Casino + Sin" of NARS (courtesy of Make-up by Maryland )



Lips:

-Profiler
Naked
UD-Lip Gloss Too Faced Bronzer in tone Pink Leopard (that I know what have failed to do)

A fast and discreet makeup that works for me everyday.
Greetings

0 comments:

Post a Comment