Last week in one of these gray days and rain I decided to give a little color to date and as well was looking forward to do something with this duo of Nars, I did not think twice. They say that "Rated R" is the favorite (or favorites) Mr. Francois and if I had to stay alone with a Nars product would be this.
From the very beginning caught my attention and when I worked next to the Nars stand more than once or twice I made up with these shades of colors have a fatal attraction me!
Without further delay I leave with any more details (keep in mind that I did it early and go to class, so pretty restrained):
Eyes:
- UD PREBASIC classical
- Shadow Mylar MAC
-Duo "Rated R" NARS
Artist
-Kajal Eye Pencil Astor
-Rimmel
Volumissime L'oreal
Face:
- Base Diorskin nude, 010 tone
- Blush "Coral" Benefit (in the bigger picture even appreciate sparks gold).
Lips (worst photo, sorry ):
-Pencil "Wallflower"
UD-Barre "Patisserie" MAC
Anecdotally I will say that the NARS international makeup artist, Jane Richardson, told me that this duo was not combined because the two colors are very bright. Maybe not the best mix of the world but I quite like the image that comes when I look "Rated R" is a desert island.
A greeting and thanks for your support.
0 comments:
Post a Comment