Friday, February 11, 2011

Effects Of Blunts On Throat

WALKER - SAN LUIS

Unfortunately for many, I am pleased to tell you that I survived my holidays backpacking wave. I'm back in Buenos Aires of fury.

9 days more than interesting, with Mr. David.
very good things, bad things, deciciones idiots (idiots) that led to the best of travel, and other cool folks not so good and bad clubs, camps cute and ugly.
A bit of everything.

Highlights:
- Waking in the morning with a view to the hills, seeing every day from a different town, is great.
- Make finger on the road, someone will stand up and take you to other people, while talking with the subject at the wheel, is a great thing
- Getting in the middle of nowhere and decide to walk 40 kilometers loading backpacks, a so do not expect micro 15 hours, is something VERY stupid. But the stupid decision to have to take you to get you food at a restaurant manger of an Indian American who threatens you with his gun by invading their property, achieved through talk in English that I gave you food and drinks, is great.
- Parrot is a town that not mentioned. You get there by chance, you see that there is a path of water between the mountains, put you to climb, finding pots of water 4 meters deep, is great.
- Go with someone who has the same, not always understood, humor, enjoying far more kid, is great.


There are not many photos for the third day, during the voyage among the hills, the camera had an accident while trying to pass the pot of water 4 meters deep.
is, try to pull the camera with the other things across the water, where my friend, ready to catch all ... I say tried because the fourth time was not successful as the previous ones and everything ends up falling into the water.
desagrabale and anecdotally was funny more than anything to me that I do not own the camera haha \u200b\u200b

What I know, is impossible to have the holidays, are all things that are in David's mind and mine.
What can I show it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment