Friday, February 18, 2011

Nerf Gun Cake Outline

MAC mascara

NOTE: I have postponed my visit until tomorrow morning, so you have until then to participate.

I have two sessions free MAC makeup I'll never use. Before I figured I'd throw someone around here the advantage.


One Card is exclusively for Mac Pro Madrid, and other places that you have to choose an appointment at your nearest MAC. The only thing you have to put in comments is: If a Back 2 Mac hicierais what you llevaríais bar and why?.

have to be a follower of the blog and if you want (your choice) put it on your blogs, facebook, twitter or what you want.


If Madrid say that you'll give away someone solely and exclusively for the capital (and not lost) and the other in the rest of Spain. Please Madrid whoever you indicate in your comment.


You only have a few hours to enter the draw for this afternoon, in principle, I do a B2M and see which wins!




Greetings PD: I try to upload an image but blogger not let me! I feel I will not post the illustrated .

0 comments:

Post a Comment