Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Cheats List In Pokemon Emerald

Tag

A Bettie request for Much More Than Gorgeous I bring an entry about my 3 favorite mascara, from the cheapest to the most expensive.



For me the difference between a mask to another is not in the black liquid applied, lies in the type of brush. Depending on the tabs you have a brush or other works best. For example, girls with many tabs as Mary or Maryland Dior masks and similar are going great, however I do that I have long lashes look shorter and thickened and emphasize need another type of brush. I'm not saying that other types of brushes I do not go well, I just do not leave the lashes so thick (I prefer thickness to length) and in my case I leave Dior masks what I call "spider legs." Very long but 4 hairs.



started:



1. L'oreal Volumisseme : This mascara must be fed up / as see it. The girls used in many videos as Make Up Zone , Aishawari , Makeup Geek , etc.

Price: The price / quality ratio is excellent (and more if you buy in the U.S.). Here in places like the Alcampo and other large stores can be found between 8 and 12 euros. El Corte Inglés prices rise much, so not what ye seek.

Color: Black blackest

Other characteristics: no waterproof . Opinion

general : I love this mascara and I have it in your favorites of 2010. The only bad thing is that sometimes I notice some itching eyes and I have to stop using it a few days.


2. Smoky Lash Mascara Make Up For Ever: I'm not a big fan of MUFE that the money of their products do not end up like me, but I recognize that this mascara I won from the outset.
Price: 21 euros at Sephora.

Color: black Black


Other features: There waterproof and normal. Opinion

general : I love it but not have to work over that if you stick the tabs and form a black lump. I have a feeling that dry quickly. I have them for 3 or 4 months and from the first month notice thicker.




3. Helena Rubinstein Lash Queen Feline: Another mask that I have already named at some point.
Price: around 30 euros. Corte Inglés, Sephora, Juteco ...

Color: Black
Other features : Not waterproof if the rest of the range as completely unaware. Opinion

general : I've used over and over again this mascara, I like and leave beautiful eyelashes.

Final conclusion: If you look, little difference is found in a brush to another. I love the Lash Queen Feline RH, but the exorbitant price makes buying only what to pack when I supply or cuts him out of L'oreal. The Smoky Lash MUFE is wonderful but it hurts to pay 21 euros for a mascara that stays dry soon (but could this be my permanent mascara). So win by a landslide Volumissime L'oreal, but always I have to hand over others who do not know if sometimes my eyes are too sensitive, and the quality / price overshadows any other mascara features similar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment