With some favorites I leave late February. Not many, in part because I forget what use and partly because I am a bit bland.
Duo Sin / Casino of NARS:
A duo of view I had never testing it struck but things change. The casino has a touch of red that makes the blush can be used directly, and without a blush pink cold as it is also nice but maybe a little off. Together they make a good combo for my taste, eat a little. I prefer to use them separately. For sale at El Corte Ingles mainly and some Sephora. Price does not know, maybe is for 48 € but it is an approach I've seen prices online . courtesy of Make up by Maryland .
Naked Eye Palette of Too Faced :
palette is the second of its kind that I have, and I find them very handy. More than anything I draw attention to the colors that make a good combination. The only bad thing is some of the textures of shadows that the quality does not look very good so throughout the day can make folds (by many PREBASIC you use).
Your exact price I do not know that I bought at a discount. Should be around € 28 at Sephora.
long time I have it and love it. It has a gel texture that leaves you greasy face and also is always nice and cool (without putting it in fridge).
supposed to take blue lotus and white Swiss glacier water to help with hydration / trace / cellular metabolism ... and much more.
beauty products is sold in the IC, costs 30 € and so much for dry-mixed and mixed-fat. I think good cream for those who do not want to complicate life too.
Cyber \u200b\u200bLipstick MAC :
Cyber \u200b\u200bLipstick MAC : Of the most beautiful colors you have in your collection MAC permanent. Very dark and sometimes difficult to combine, so the box falls into oblivion, but when I'm wearing are all compliments. I do not remember what the exact cost of MAC lip but will be around 17-20 €.
black kohl pencil Sephora Brand :
black kohl pencil Sephora Brand : I have not found a picture but I know the review they did Tips & Confessions appears. It is a pen that looks very black but blue strip (I guess that is mixtures of pigments). Value for money is good, because for 9 € have a pen that gives much better than many others.
And even favorites here in February, not many but they have done a good job. It is also true that there are many things that repeat month after month I will not put.
Greetings
0 comments:
Post a Comment