Saturday, March 26, 2011

Los Hombre De Paco Online

RIDDLE

Let's see ... To simplify it a bit.
In a society of 100 people, there is a guy who is a visionary, for example, to play the harp. O is a genius about anything in particular. But it stands out.
Why?. For the 99 others have some contempt for the harp, to the particular thing or perhaps not tolerate certain attitude of the subject. What I'm
the subject highly exceeds the average of humanity. But no one recognizes.
So is it really a genius or not is anybody?



separate topic, Monday back to school. Hours
pretty bad. But hey, everything is to do 6 subjects this year. Since the idea for next year is fixed work somewhere, perhaps in the toy (if I still adore as usual haha)

History of Psychology. Comments that is half heavy on the issues, but I think I'll like it. I guess that depends on things I do see history. Theory and Techniques
groups. Sounds interesting, so inquire, I would like.

Evolutionary Psychology: Childhood. All the qeu have qeu do with psychoanalysis is going to drop me wrong, I hope not so much haha.


Faculty, club, cello. Pretty busy. That's good.

Although I will not take long for which can be operated from Tuesday to today was hardly in my house. I have to keep practicing management professor and bow and made me start with the first notes.
I think I can tell that I love my cello. And his cello sound bank against the refined economic cellos can be found in various places


haha \u200b\u200bAnyway ... It's all. Au revoir
Human

0 comments:

Post a Comment