INK BUT OLD WISDOM DURARERA
THE GERMAN
sings and sings, dances and dance the German ...
Black, long wavy hair.
Sing, sing, dance, dance ...
a long dress that goes round and round Burning
air
fire red, sing, dance, sing, dance, sing and dance the German ...
Stop! ... stop! ...
Why are you single?, "Nobody came?
I sing and I sing, I dance and I dance ...
Step back, step forward, step back, step forward.
mmm ... does not answer, is that is not here.
Step, turn, turn, step
embraces
sae she moved to one side and moves toward the other,
teaches rhythm.
A dance outside the world.
Or is that the alien am I?
sang, danced,
danced, sang.
not appear to have companion.
Do I want to teach German? I would like to learn German
Stanzas from the past that were a little changed
0 comments:
Post a Comment