Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Male Genital Medical Examination

Blog Link

entries of my blogs , I realize I did not write an entry in it for almost a month, so it goes almost to the status of "abandoned blog."

blog abandonado

However, when a blog is left not necessarily mean that can not be helped or did not receive visits, but visitor numbers themselves will drop significantly.

To remedy this situation and reviving an abandoned blog is a simple remedy: Rewrite .

I must confess that this is not the first time one of my blogs is abandoned. In one of them stopped writing for over a month until I received a message asking why I did not write. On the other is to say that the visits were drastically reduced for a while, but as soon as I returned to write regularly and even more frequently than before, visits doubled.

really the only way to keep live to a blog is writing, after all for that were made, but if for some reason we write (always something unexpected can happen) is not the end of the world, only to re-take the pen ... or in this case the keyboard.

0 comments:

Post a Comment