One of the reasons why I was bald in 2010 is the favorite because I like going to expand information on some products. In this case it's up to the Brit Wit Time MAC.
I've never been much given to using this type of product, but I bought this in a moment and I must admit that I have rarely been so happy.
The size is the same as other MAC blushes and price (if I remember correctly) well. Around 20 euros.
What surprised me most was not the texture, dense and opaque ... were the ingredients.
turns out like the MAC lipsticks, the main component is Castor Oil (I leave "link" to the "Wikipedia" in case you want to read more.) That is why I decided that if it was valid for cheeks, also tested on the lips and of course that today is one of the products that use its versatility.
is true that 20 euros for a blush may seem expensive to some people, but one of my top Makeup is spent on what is necessary in a good product but get the most benefit from it. It should not be closed to the uses that we always propose alternatives and see that I go much further and that you can invest (not hurt as much) quality.
Is it useful for oily skin?, Here I have some doubts but I think each one / to be able to resolve according to their needs.
is true that this product is not mate in the face, leaving a backward look "glowy." If you have lots of glitter all over my face, this may not be the best approach. However if your skin is dry mixed or if they would recommend. I even dare say that for daily use prevents enlightening because, as you can see in the photos, juicy finish skip this step. (In the pictures I have the basis for MAC airbrush and over the Brit Wit. No dust, no pre-basic.)
If the finish appears to be too bright for you what you seek but you are in love / as color, mattifying powders above the solution.
Although my fingers seem real good instruments for their implementation, I think it is a finer finish with a brush. One that has hair rather short and strong subject that I can control the product well.
I put a lot of pictures, but I think it is important here to appreciate the result. While you look the same, the light is different.
On the lips I am wearing the profiler (but only by the edges without fill) from Urban Decay, "Wallflower." As you can see the finish is quite opaque, but if it's true that having so brilliantly is easier to "move" and have less time than others. That if a small amount or end up with a cake in the mouth, less is more.
I hope the next time you pass by MAC throw a look to these rouge and if you are braver than probeis. Unfortunately many will retire, so Do they gather if you like.
A greeting and thanks for all your comments:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment