Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Lightsheer Diode Hair Removers For Sale In Canada





Divinyls - I have
(cd tribute to Del Sandro)

   I have a world of sensations, a world of vibrations 

that I can give.

sweetness I have to give you,

caresses to deliver if you love me love.

will be the happiest days
May you live a thousand light

nuances I have for you.

I have a thousand arms to hold you,
thousand mouths to kiss,
my dreams on you.

I have, love poems and roses

and wonderful things and all for you.

will be the happiest days
May you live a thousand light

nuances I have for you.

I have a thousand arms to hold you,
thousand mouths to kiss,
my dreams on you.

I have, love poems and roses

and wonderful things and all for you. I have a world


a world of sensations of vibration ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment